Cranberry White Chocolate Cannabis Cookies
Foods That Will Help You Battle Inflammation are antioxidants that can be used in a variety of foods. Antioxidants combat inflammation by eliminating the free radicals that damage the cells. The powerful antioxidant is cannabis. In addition to marijuana oil’s anti-inflammatory, these weed cookies include several other anti-inflammatory food items.
We’re still trying to figure out new ways to include anti-inflammatory ingredients in my diet. These Cranberry White Chocolate Cannabis Cookies have anti-inflammatory characteristics like oats, Ginger, cranberries, and dark chocolate. They are the perfect solution. But cannabis is the source of the true stress-burning power of these weed cookies.
Our Red Velvet cupcake recipe is to die for if you are craving for a good ol’ recipe, we’ll teach you one of our favorite cakes. Our most recent is much (very slightly) healthier, but they’re still as delicious! Think about the smile of your mates if you invite them to have Red Velvet, a wonderful dessert with a vanilla chocolate taste and a red color that we will have to add thanks to the Red Velvet fragrance. This additional snack of cannabis will make it an unforgettable dessert.
Here are the following Weed Cookie Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused coconut oil (Tutorial: How to Make Cannabis Oil)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup oat flour (I make my own by running oats through my Nutri-bullet)
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch (corn flour)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup white or dark (*if you prefer to be healthier) chocolate chips
Weed Cookie Directions:
- Cream together brown sugar and coconut oil
- Mix in egg & vanilla
- Add dry ingredients until combined
- Fold in dried cranberries & dark chocolate chips
- Chill the doughin the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (or your cookies will be flat)
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until the edges begin to brown (the center may still appear moist)
Makes 24 weed cookies
Last minute tips for consideration
What’s the secret to successful and moist cookie dough? Cornstarch, of course! Yes, you heard it right, it is cornstarch to be precise. It’s never been quicker to manage soft, thick, and chewy baked cookies. Brace to be surprised when you add a pinch of cornstarch to your cookie dough. Consider this: cornstarch, which is commonly used as a thickening agent, makes gravy, pie fillings, soups, and glazes a more bodied and full texture. The same goes for your cookie dough: cornstarch will help it stay more compact during baking, resulting in soft, thick, and puffy cookies.