How to make Rick Simpson RSO oil
Rick Simpson Oil RSO refers to cannabis oil with a THC range of 90%, produced by powerful Indica strains, decarboxylated and solvent extracts (99% alcohol, butane, ethanol, or another solvent), used with great success to treat or control cancer, asthma, pain, diabetes, infections, depression, arthritis, inflammation, hypertension, and many other pathologies…If you are interested in medical cannabis this article and what is right for you:
Rick Simpson Story
It can be said that it all began way back in 1977 when Rick Simpson, a Canadian engineer, working in the boiler department of his city’s hospital, remained intoxicated by the toxic fumes caused by the spray glues he was using and by poor ventilation of the room, which caused him a temporary shock of the causing the collapse and subsequent fall and blow to the head.
Everything was fine until 2003 when after a visit to the doctor he was prognostic a basal cell carcinoma, a form of skin cancer. As in the past, after careful research comes across a study in the Journal of National Cancer Institute in which it was discovered that THC killed cell tumors in the topics.
Which strains to use for RSO?
Afghan Kush, Indica variety contains 20% of THC, 6% of CBD and 1% of CBN. It is sedative, soothing, relaxes muscles.
The L.A. Chocolat hybrid has the mood-lifting qualities of a Sativa with the sedation of a heavy Indica variety.
The effects of Blue Cheese are sedatives, helping patients sleep with ease. Over 20% of THC.
How to make RSO oil
A metal or glass container of the size suitable to hold our 30 grams of cannabis and 500ml of alcohol
1. First, we have to decarboxylate lA CANNABIS, practically we will have to cook our precedent trial inflorescences at a temperature of 110 degrees for about 1 hour we’ll be ready to start our work. With this process, we induce the THCA that and the precursor acid of thc (non-psychoactive) to remove a carrier group and turn the THCA into usable THC.
2. Now we take our 30 grams of cannabis and put them in the glass container by covering them with 500ml of alcohol.
3. We check the mixture vigorously for 5 minutes.
4. Filter the mixture through a colander covered with a coffee filter, thus separating the solid matter from the liquid compound.
5. We will re-use a second wash, reaching the previously used cannabis, covering with another 100ml of alcohol, shaking it again for5 minutes and repeating the filtering operation.6 at this point we take our 600ml of filtered alcohol and bring them to the boil at the minimum temperature, making sure not to exceed 60 – 70 degrees.
8. When boiling ends what remains and cannabis oil with an 80% cannabinoid concentration.
9. At this point and it is advisable to turn the stove on the minimum and continue to heat the mixture for another half an hour, it is possible that small amounts of ethanol and terpenes have been left behind and can be removed with further processing.