Red Velvet cupcake recipe infused with cannabis
Our Red Velvet cupcake recipe is to die for if you are craving for a good ol’ recipe, we’ll teach you one of our favorite cakes. Our most recent is much (very slightly) healthier, but they’re still as delicious! Think about the smile of your mates if you invite them to have Red Velvet, a wonderful dessert with a vanilla chocolate taste and a red color that we will have to add thanks to the Red Velvet fragrance. This additional snack of cannabis will make it an unforgettable dessert.
This Red Velvet cupcake recipe is so delicious, and in your repertoire, you will love to have it. Make sure that you save another sliver for later when you eat a medicated slice.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ¾ canna-canola oil
- ¾ cup canola oil
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces butter, slightly softened, can be medicated
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
This Red Velvet cupcake recipe is so very good; you will love having it in your repertoire. When you eat a slice that is medicated, be sure to save another sliver for later, it’s one of those foods that you eat when you are stoned and want to just sit there eating it for the rest of your life. Fortunately, that feeling will pass, as it would not be a very productive, though delicious, experience.
Heat oven to 325
Place parchment on the bottom of three 8- inch pans. Mix all dry ingredients. Beat eggs slightly add all wet ingredients together. Mix wet into dry ingredients.
- Place parchment on the bottom of three 8- inch pans. Mix all dry ingredients. Beat eggs slightly add all wet ingredients together. Mix wet into dry ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. When done remove from oven wait 5 minutes then turn out on cooling racks
- Place the butter in the mixer and beat till soft. Add cream cheese and mix, stopping periodically to scrape the bowl.
- Beat till light; slowly add powdered sugar waiting for it to completely get incorporated along with some air before adding more. When all the sugar is incorporated beat a few minutes, add vanilla, beat, and ice cake immediately.