Cannabis quiche recipe spinach
This basic Quiche recipe spinach with a touch of cannabis is an exceptionally fluffy and delicious way! This is an ultimate breakfast crowd pleaser and you won’t regret making it.
Here’s What You Need:
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused butter
- 3 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1 small white onion (finely diced)
- 10 oz package frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 4.5 oz can of mushrooms (drained and chopped)
- 6 oz package of crumbled feta (herb & garlic)
- 8 oz package of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (9″) unbaked deep pie crust
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to Make Quiche recipe spinach
- To begin, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, in a medium size skillet melt the 1/2 cup of cannabis-infused butter over medium-heat on the stove top.
- Then, finely mince the 3 cloves of garlic and finely dice the white onion.
- Add them both to your skillet with the melted cannabutter.
- Cook for several minutes until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant; roughly 5-6 minutes.
- While the onions and garlic are cooking, drain the mushrooms and the thawed spinach.
- Proceed to chop the mushrooms and add them and the drained spinach to your skillet containing the onions and garlic. Stir well to combine.
- Then, add in both the feta cheese and 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (the other 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese will be used to crown the quiche once it has begun to bake).
- Season with salt and black pepper, and stir well to combine until all of the cheese is mostly melted.
- Next, spoon the quiche mixture into the unbaked pie crust.
- Then, in a medium size bowl, beat the 4 eggs and 1 cup of milk.
- Once finished, pour the egg and milk mixture over top the spinach filling in the pie crust. Jiggle and shimmy the pie crust around to ensure the egg has made its way into all of the nooks and crannies that may be hiding, and also to allow any air bubbles to escape prior to baking.
- Place the spinach quiche into your preheated oven and allow it to bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the quiche from the oven and crown it with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Place the quiche back into the preheated oven and continue to bake it for an additional 35-40 minutes, or until the center is completely set.
- Remove the quiche from the oven, and allow it to stand for 10 minutes prior to serving.